Content displayed next to products on ecommerce sites has a lot more value than most online marketers think. Unique copy that positively and professionally describes products is instrumental in both leading a user to a site and converting the user to a sale.
But writing unique copy that benefits readers and sells products isn’t always easy. It takes skill to produce Product Copy that is SEO friendly, sales oriented, and user friendly. The CopyPress Product Copy Guide provides insight on how writers and marketers can increase their skills in producing Product Copy that leads and converts.
- Learn how to show product features as benefits.
- Discover how to speak to the reader through soft and hard sells.
- Find out how to use a positive and playful, but still professional tone.
- Learn how to naturally use keywords that guide readers (and please search engines).
- Discover how to find a brand voice that speaks to readers.
CopyPress Guides are available for registered users only. Registration for CopyPress Community — a learning, networking, and working center for freelancers — is free. Sign up now to start accessing guides, videos, blogs, certifications, and more.