Mom of Son, Daughter, and Dog
Graduated Cum Laude from the University of Missouri-Columbia with Bachelor of Journalism.
Past positions include:
- Communications Manager for RenWeb School Management Software. Some of duties included: creating the manual to train company project managers; developing the communication process followed by company project managers; proofreading and editing all sales materials.
- Senior Account Executive for Schupp Company Advertising & Sales Promotion. Some of duties included managing various sales promotion projects for clients such as Coca-Cola Company and Duncan Hines.
- Marketing/Communications Manager for Ralston Purina Company. Some of duties included: coordinating and communicating customer projects through print, mail, and shipping departments; writing department employee newsletter and editing customer newsletters.
- Proofreader/Quality Control for Ralston Purina Company. Some of duties included: acting as quality checkpoint for company design department; proofreading all work for grammar, spelling, punctuation, size, trims, and color breaks.
- Copywriter for The Puckett Group Advertising. Some of duties included: writing scripts for, co-directing, and co-producing shoe company sales promotion video that won ADDY Award; writing copy for various direct mail pieces, trade magazine ads, and radio spot scripts.
My 15 Minutes of Fame: Acted as an Extra in the George Clooney film, "Up in the Air." Got to meet George Clooney, but my scene was cut from the film. :(
Volunteering as high school parent club president, fundraising, event planning, hanging out with family, going to movies, baking, working crossword puzzles.
St. Louis, Missouri