UPDATE (5/12/14): This job has been filled.
UPDATE (4/15/14): CopyPress is not longer looking for writers for Dubai, United Arab Emirates; Cairo, Egypt; or Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
CopyPress is looking for travel writers/bloggers who are experts on and/or living in one of the following countries:
- Doha, Qatar
- Kuwait City, Kuwait
Writers must have experience writing about or living in the listed countries. Writers must speak English as their first language. (Applicants who do not speak English as their first language will not be considered.)
We are looking for writers who:
- have a deep understanding of the social customs of one of the listed countries
- can offer insightful tips and suggestions for navigating/traveling through one of the listed countries
- can provide insider information about adjusting to living in one of the listed countries
- can explain Middle Eastern culture to a Western audience
- understand how blog content differs from personal essays and creative writing pieces
- have a strong command of the English language
- can construct clear, well-written copy
- can follow directions to accomplish defined editorial objectives
- are reliable and dependable
This project will be ongoing over 12 months. We are looking for one or multiple writers to commit to the following project each month:
- 20 Trending News Blog Posts (500-600 words, $60/piece)
- 1-3 City Guides (1,500-2,000 words, $390/piece)
- 1 Outline for an Infographic ($100/piece)
Interested writers can apply by filling out an application. Apply now. (Applicants must be registered members of CopyPress Community.)
About CopyPress Job Alerts
CopyPress Job Alerts will notify the Community anytime writing, design, and other creative-focused projects, campaigns or positions, are available. Keep checking back for more alerts! Or check our Job Board for even more opportunities.